And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm so blah right now

So I never want to come across as the bad person in a situation. Generally speaking I try to do what's right, and I try to keep in mind that my actions aren't based on other peoples reactions. Meaning that the right thing to do when someone is mean to you, is not to be mean back.

But right now I'm so blah. My head and heart is so heavy. I'm just overwhelmed with everything that's going on. I dont want to get into all of it online, but I do feel as if I'm going crazy. I dont know what I want anymore... actually... that's a lie. I know what I want, I'm just not sure if it can be "gotten".

But for right now, I'm tired of being the grown up.

This is me... officially announcing the "new lindsey".

This Lindsey is different... she's smart and funny just like old lindsey, but she doesnt give into double standards, and she doesn't get walked on. Oddly enough, this lindsey likes to work out, run, go skinny dipping, drink too much and not regret it in the morning. That's who the new lindsey is. New lindsey is pretty, and she likes that. New lindsey has great eyes and is nice to people who are nice back. New Lindsey is tired of waiting.

That being said... new Lindsey is still confused. She doesnt know what to do. She's tired of not having a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home