And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

10 Drinks later...

So last night was fun.

Starting at TGI Fridays with:
- mango margarita thing
- mojoto
- two shots of tequila
- a red headed dirty word shot
- most of vanessas second drink
and sips of all of jens including a martini and a nasty manhattin.

Then at the bar
- a few beers
- two screwdrivers (well I had two... I dont think I finished the second)
- a vodka and cranberry

All ending in a ride home in jens car where I told her numerous times that "even my feet are drunk"

Fun fun... crazy girls night on the town. Yay to all the awesome people we met! I would offer to post the pictures, but they'll be worth lots of money some day if I ever run for office... ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home