And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Last Night

So last night rick came over and we hung out for a little while. He had told me just a little bit after he got here that he couldnt sleep here, like we'd been planning. Then he could just strait to work in the morning. But anyway... this is so hard for me. Since he's been back at Lejeune he's just having such a hard time. He deploys in less then a month and he's just pulled back from everyone and everything. I know he's lost alot of friends over the years, and being a medic makes it even worse for him.
So anyway... It's something that I dont even know how to work with... or what to say... or what to do.
I've talked to elly, and she gave me some advice, but other then that it's like... I feel really helpless. That's really the problem, every other part of my life, I have control of and stuff... but when it comes to him, I just feel totally helpless.
Anyway...
Talk to y'all later
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home