And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Blood

Hey everyone... I just had to share the cool thing I did today. I donated blood. Whoo hoo... It'd been so long since I'd done it, because right before I was going to last time, I got my tattoo and then had to wait a year. But we went to the post office, and when we were driving back, there was the giant bloodmobile thing.
It was so nice to do it again, cause I havent since I was in school. Blood drives were so my thing. And here, the women who is the head volunteer bakes all the cookies herself. That's reason enough to donate.
Plus, now my arms all wrapped up in the cool crepe paper looking stuff. And the dorky sticker that says "Hug Me I Gave Blood Today" Hmm... if the sticker works, I might wear it everyday. :)

Had to share.
Lindsey

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

>:D<

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home