And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Meet the Roomates

So... things with DC are rolling smooth again.

I had already met this girl named Amanda who is moving to DC at the same time. And for awhile I was worried that her and I woudlnt be able to find a good place for something we could afford.

Awww.

But wait... who's that in the distance. Rob! Yay! Great and wonderful Rob lives near DC and has been waiting to move out of his place. (he's tired of the people he's living with) So we're saved... and this way, we can actually pay less and get more. It's gonna be great. Not to mention the added safty of not having just girls living in our apartment. Plus that means a guy around to open things and kill spiders.

Anyway.. just had to brag... becuase I'm beyond excited.
Later y'all
Linds

Oh, and if any of you were wondering about my "talk" with justin about being just with him. Well, even though three days before he told me that he wanted it to be happy us again, he was aparently enjoying the idea of dating other people. That's fine... at this point, its' like... I'm just tired of getting hurt. And still love him, but I can't keep loving someone who doesnt love me back. (although just for the record, as of when he came to see me, he said he still did... but I'm not gonna keep arguing) So dont worry everyone... lindsey's gonna be ok... she's got magic beans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home