And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

And on the second day...

So lets see folks. In case any of you wanted a Lindsey update. Justin and I have talked since he dumped me... and it was almost just kinda weird, I just wasnt sure how to act. At first I got all excited and stuff, but then it turned into more of him just not loving me stuff. It's not like he's being mean, he's just being honest, which really really hurt. But anyway... life will go on. So in case any of you were worried... Lindsey will be fine. And at some point justin will miss me and realize he made a mistake and he'll totally regret it... at least that's what I'm telling myself so that I feel better.
Later y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home