And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The ass award

Pop quiz class... got your pencils ready? Here we go.

Why is it that when you get mad at someone, and then do something about it. Like for example hang up on them. It's always you that feels like the ass after it all ends.

Anyone have an answer?

Sadly... even though I did it... I know why I feel bad. It's love. Long story short, I was in a bad mood, and justin kinda-in my mind-in hindsight didnt really- yelled at me, so I hung up on him. And I was doing it to make him feel bad. And now... I feel bad. Because I don't want him to feel bad... I want him to be happy.

So the ass award goes to me tonight... long live the queen.
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home