And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Off to Charlotte... oh joy

Note the sarcasm people. I'm not too thrilled about this. Its for work and I'm so tired of all this traveling. Not to mention that this will most likely be a weekend we loose money. Just a fact of life.

The only thing that will possibly save this weekend... Justin my super awesome friend is going with me. I'm sure I'll have more to post about him later... For now he's just a friend. But wanna hear a secret? I think I like him as more then that. Actually, I know I do. We'll see how it goes. If nothing comes of it... it will at least be nice to have some company this weekend.

Ok... Well... I just wanted to post before I finished up the rest of the work I have to do. Fingers crossed that the rain holds off until we get to Charlotte.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home