And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Guess who's back!

Oh thank goodness... I made it back from Charlotte. What a weekend. First off...

Whooooo hooooo! Justin is my boyfriend, and I'm his girlfriend, and its all sweet and cute and wonderful. :lindsey does happy dance: We had SUCH an awesome weekend. Not only was he wonderful and helpful with all the work I had to do... But we got to spend the whole weekend together. Not to get too personal... He's such a good kisser. And he smells SO good. He's also the sweetest guy I have ever met. Life is good.

Other then that... The weekend wasn't all that good. We didn't do as well as we could have, but life goes on. And boy did it rain a lot. I'm such a nervous wreck when I drive in the rain... Its amazing I made it home as quickly as I did.

Well... I'm super tired... So I'm crashing. Little FYI for all of you... I'm such a dork... In case you haven't figured that out yet, here's some proof. When Justin walked me to my car when I was leaving him. I cried! Yep... What a loser am I.

Later y'all,
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home