And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Secret Confession

So... I've got a secret. I've been blog-stalking! I realize it's horrible... and I'll admit that I even feel a little creepy sometimes. The worst part is that I sometimes feel like posting on the blogs I lurk on... but then start to wonder if these people really do want me posting.

So I am making a promise to myself... I will start replying on peoples blogs. I've become so attached to some of these blogs that I tell stories to people about my "friends".

Wow I need to get out more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most bloggers love comments! Thanks for leaving one on mine!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
I don't know if you'll see this, but I do the same thing!!!

I love getting comments, so please feel free to leave me some on mine. If I don't like it, I'll just delete it. :)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home