And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Favorite Websites

Since I'm a virgo, I love making lists... sometimes lists about lists... scary huh
But I figured I was kinda slightly bored, and would post a list of my favorite websites.

So here they are in no particular order:

www.cinchouse.com military wives and girlfriends etc... I AM addicted

www.hugs4militaryloved1.com I think that's it... I usually link to it from my email, another military wives site, and elly would kill me if I didnt post it

www.redenvelope.com awesome gifts and stuff like that

www.uncommongoods.com another gift etc site... uber nifty stuff

www.urbanoutfitters.com other then being my all time favorite clothing store... i LOVE the home decor stuff

www.ikea.com the best store in the world to buy furnature in my humble opinion

www.superslacker87.blogspot.com my boyfriends blog... whoo hoo

www.findyourspot.com you can type in things you like about a place to live, and they'll tell you what cities you should live in

www.yahoo.com not because I really like it, but it gets me to my email which I love getting

www.armcandyjewels.com my future jewelry website

Ok... that's it. Now I know Justin will pop on saying somthing about how I can make the links prettier not the whole www. thing... but ya know what... i dont care. What if someone wanted to write down the link for later.... huh... did ya ever think about that smart guy... did ya... huh huh huh???

Ok... swoo... well then... moving on...

I'm sure i Love some other websites too... but that's really all I can think of for now...

Hugs y'all
Have a rare day!
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home