And then she said...

One chick and her quest to exploit the power of the written word.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Whoo Hoo! I'm a blogger

Yay.... gonna give this a try. See if its as fun as it seems from the outside. And why wouldn't it be, I love talking about myself. So here we go... Deep breath... My first post.

Lets start by telling the world a bit of useless information about me. My name is Lindsey. I'm a fairly average girl that lives on an island off the coast of North Carolina. I work a lot, don't play as much as I should, and spend entirely too much time online. I'm 19 years old... Soon to be 20 (September 17th for those of you keeping track) My favorite color is pink, and I honestly believe that love is all I really need to be happy.

A few more totally useless facts... I collect cows, I love the beach, I'm a seafood fanatic, Nothing beats snuggling with someone you love, I hate chocolate, and I want to change the world.

That might be enough for now... I'm sure I'll have something worthwhile to post about soon. But this will do for now.

Lindsey


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home